DTV Innovations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email your resume to: HRD@dtvinnovations.com
DTV Innovations, a leader in providing easy to use legacy and IP-based video distribution and contribution technology solutions to the Broadcasting industries is seeking a full-time Sales Manager to drive sales of the company’s products throughout the territory. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of television distribution and contribution technologies and workflow, experience at selling products to technical buyers at TV stations, have a record of meeting sales targets, be self-disciplined and motivated to maximize earning potential while professionally representing the company. The position is based out of DTVI’s headquarters located in Elgin, IL.
The Sales Manager will accelerate DTVI’s growth by generating demand and selling the company’s solutions to TV stations primarily through telephone, electronic-based outreach, and face-to-face meetings and hands on demonstrations.
- Drive growth by selling broadcast solutions to senior technical buyers (CE & DOE) at TV stations, network operator,etc.
- Cold call on senior technical television station personnel
- Conduct product demonstrations via webinar and face to face meetings
- Maintain progress tracking in SalesForce or other CRM at the company’s discretion
- Rapidly develop and nurture buying relationships with customers and prospects
- Generate quotes, internally route POs, and maintain tracking logs
- Represent the company at industry trade shows, “lunch & learns”, etc.
- Identify industry trends and share with colleagues
- Firm understanding of the sales process with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience selling to the television industry
- Excellent listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, establishing priorities which result in meeting or exceeding monthly revenue targets
- Prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to confidently and concisely communicate benefits of the company’s solutions with television engineers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office™ applications
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel up to 20-30% of the time
- Prior work experience at a television station is a plus
- Competitive salary plus commission and benefits commensurate with the experience
Junior Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer will be responsible for development, as well as testing and providing customer support to end users.
- Code complex Java software applications.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- 3-5 years of experiences in developing Java applications
- Experience developing local and client/server applications.
- Experience in Java in multiple environments, XML, Eclipse, and SQL.
- Proficient in technical English.
- Good understanding of Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing.
- Mobile application development a plus.
- Experience in a start-up work environment and willingness to adapt.
Technology company seeking a full-time Technician. Employee will be salaried with full benefits including paid vacation, healthcare, dental & vision insurance. Required skills include assembly, repair, testing (training provided), board layout (with Altium Designer). Knowledge of C++ and microcontrollers is a plus.